How to launch zero-config under winXP?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
September 2, 2004 5:44:47 PM

Hi:

Can anyone help to give me some tips on launching wireless
zero-config(wzc) under winXP for wireless cards? Specifically, I need some
type of API to launch wzc from a program. I looked around and can't find any
API that can do this.

Thanks in advanced for someone that can help!!!

-Jefferson

More about : launch config winxp

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 3, 2004 7:55:48 AM

There is no such API (besides of the obvious service manager stuff).
But SP2 has added the wireless provisioning service that you may want to check out.

--PA

!