How to launch zero-config under winXP?

Hi:

Can anyone help to give me some tips on launching wireless
zero-config(wzc) under winXP for wireless cards? Specifically, I need some
type of API to launch wzc from a program. I looked around and can't find any
API that can do this.

Thanks in advanced for someone that can help!!!

-Jefferson
1 answer Last reply
More about launch zero config winxp

    There is no such API (besides of the obvious service manager stuff).
    But SP2 has added the wireless provisioning service that you may want to check out.

    --PA

    "Jefferson" <jefferson.wu@cybertan.com.tw> wrote in message news:#ZEwI$KkEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Hi:
    >
    > Can anyone help to give me some tips on launching wireless
    > zero-config(wzc) under winXP for wireless cards? Specifically, I need some
    > type of API to launch wzc from a program. I looked around and can't find any
    > API that can do this.
    >

    > Thanks in advanced for someone that can help!!!
    >
    > -Jefferson

Wireless Configuration Wireless Networking