playback erratic, audio and visual are not in sync

Some downloaded video I have does not have a "smooth"
playback. It's erractic and the aduio and visual seem to
compete with one another.
1 answer Last reply
More about playback erratic audio visual sync

    Check which codec was used and ensure you have the right one installed.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    "Juice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Some downloaded video I have does not have a "smooth"
    > playback. It's erractic and the aduio and visual seem to
    > compete with one another.

Video Audio Microsoft Windows XP