my dvd player wont work says i need decoder its been worki..

plz can anyone help me i have windows xp and my dvd drive
wont work anymore keeps sending message saying i need
decoder ive tried restarting computer but still no change
its frustating PLZ HELP
4 answers Last reply
More about player wont work decoder worki

    Do you still have your dvd playing software installed?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    "Heather" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > plz can anyone help me i have windows xp and my dvd drive
    > wont work anymore keeps sending message saying i need
    > decoder ive tried restarting computer but still no change
    > its frustating PLZ HELP

  2. how do i check to see if it is still installed
  3. how do i reinstall
  4. Try downloading VLC media player. It's one of the better media players.
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Video DVD Players Decoder Windows XP