Video appears to be in Green & Red colour only in Windows XP

Hi!
I am having Pentium 4 1.7Ghz processor with S3 Pro
Savage DDR graphics card.In Windows XP whenever I play a
movie in Windows Media Player or in any player my video
appears to in Reddish Green colour.I tried to correct the
problem by going in VGA mode & then reinstalling me
display driver.After the when I come in my normal mode I
can see the video I proper colour & my Default resolution
is set to 8-bit 800X600 pixels.But after that when I
reinstall my display driver & then I set my resolution in
1024X728 I can see that Reddish Green colour again.Please
figure out my problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about video appears green colour windows

    Parag Wrote:
    > Hi!
    > I am having Pentium 4 1.7Ghz processor with S3 Pro
    > Savage DDR graphics card.In Windows XP whenever I play a
    > movie in Windows Media Player or in any player my video
    > appears to in Reddish Green colour.I tried to correct the
    > problem by going in VGA mode & then reinstalling me
    > display driver.After the when I come in my normal mode I
    > can see the video I proper colour & my Default resolution
    > is set to 8-bit 800X600 pixels.But after that when I
    > reinstall my display driver & then I set my resolution in
    > 1024X728 I can see that Reddish Green colour again.Please
    > figure out my problem.
    Have you sorted out your problem? I'm sorry I can't help but it sounds
    similar to the problem I'm just about to post re colour balance. ken

    --
    kjmainey

Video Green Windows XP