  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 2:54:11 AM

What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.

Jim M

More about : hal life textures

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 10:44:11 AM

"JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
> Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.
>
> Jim M

Go here:

http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.c...

It's item number 11. Then down toward the bottom of the page find 'To
Validate HL2 (applaunch 220)' Make sure Steam is running and Click on
the hypertext link.

McG.
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:28:02 PM

> "JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
>> Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.
>>
>> Jim M
>
> Go here:
>
> http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.c...
>
> It's item number 11. Then down toward the bottom of the page find 'To
> Validate HL2 (applaunch 220)' Make sure Steam is running and Click on the
> hypertext link.
>
> McG.

Thanks, that fixed it.

Jim M