hal life 2 textures

What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.

Jim M

"JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
> Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.
>
> Jim M

Go here:

http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=Z8kQRNFh

It's item number 11. Then down toward the bottom of the page find 'To
Validate HL2 (applaunch 220)' Make sure Steam is running and Click on
the hypertext link.

McG.

> "JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What file/s do I have to delete so that steam will re download them?
>> Some of the texures have been corrupted in my install.
>>
>> Jim M
>
> Go here:
>
> http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=Z8kQRNFh
>
> It's item number 11. Then down toward the bottom of the page find 'To
> Validate HL2 (applaunch 220)' Make sure Steam is running and Click on the
> hypertext link.
>
> McG.

Thanks, that fixed it.

Jim M