Sony DSC P10

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 28, 2004 10:11:39 PM

I have a Sony DSC P10 digital camera, and want to invest in a Memory Stick
Pro card, preferably a 1Gb. The cheapest I found was a 'SanDisc' one, but
the P10 isn't listed on their compatability list, although the P8 and P92
are. Will it work on my camera is the information I seek!

Thanks in advance!

Tim

More about : sony dsc p10

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 7:12:54 AM

Yep... it should work.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dscp10....
Storage types Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro

Seymore...
www.SonyCams.com
Owner of an F717... and luvin' it!
remove "REMOVE" to reply directly