Sony DSC P10

I have a Sony DSC P10 digital camera, and want to invest in a Memory Stick
Pro card, preferably a 1Gb. The cheapest I found was a 'SanDisc' one, but
the P10 isn't listed on their compatability list, although the P8 and P92
are. Will it work on my camera is the information I seek!

Thanks in advance!

Tim
1 answer Last reply
More about sony

    Yep... it should work.

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dscp10.asp
    Storage types Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro

    Seymore...
    www.SonyCams.com
    Owner of an F717... and luvin' it!
    remove "REMOVE" to reply directly

    "Tim" <a@b.c> wrote in message
    > I have a Sony DSC P10 digital camera, and want to invest in a Memory Stick
    > Pro card, preferably a 1Gb. The cheapest I found was a 'SanDisc' one, but
    > the P10 isn't listed on their compatability list, although the P8 and P92
    > are. Will it work on my camera is the information I seek!
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Tim

Cameras Sony Peripherals