Boot process tutorial

Can anyone recommend a good online tutorial covering hard drive
partitioning, boot process, modification of boot tables? Something
that will teach me what all these boot/partition software programs
do and how to make various hard drives compatible in different
machines, etc.
1 answer Last reply
More about boot process tutorial

    "My_Cat_will_get_you" <GuardCat_bogus@lycos.com> wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a good online tutorial covering hard drive
    > partitioning, boot process, modification of boot tables? Something
    > that will teach me what all these boot/partition software programs
    > do and how to make various hard drives compatible in different
    > machines, etc.

    Try google for "boot process tutorial"

Boot Tutorial Storage