Boot process tutorial

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
May 31, 2005 7:57:16 AM

Can anyone recommend a good online tutorial covering hard drive
partitioning, boot process, modification of boot tables? Something
that will teach me what all these boot/partition software programs
do and how to make various hard drives compatible in different
machines, etc.

More about : boot process tutorial

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 31, 2005 1:56:34 PM

"My_Cat_will_get_you" <GuardCat_bogus@lycos.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good online tutorial covering hard drive
> partitioning, boot process, modification of boot tables? Something
> that will teach me what all these boot/partition software programs
> do and how to make various hard drives compatible in different
> machines, etc.

Try google for "boot process tutorial"
!