Windows Media Player

I just recently bought a new computer and for some reason the Windows Media
player always goes into full screen mode when I play a video and I have no
idea how to change it. When the movie is playing, it is like I lost control
of my computer and the only way to stop the video is to hit the hybernate
button! How in the heck can I fix this, cause it is drinving me crazy!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    "magicmike" wrote:

    > I just recently bought a new computer and for some reason the Windows Media
    > player always goes into full screen mode when I play a video and I have no
    > idea how to change it. When the movie is playing, it is like I lost control
    > of my computer and the only way to stop the video is to hit the hybernate
    > button! How in the heck can I fix this, cause it is drinving me crazy!!!

    HAVE YOU FIXED THIS PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP ME

Video Computers Media Player Windows XP