Windows Media Player

October 13, 2004 3:57:01 AM

I just recently bought a new computer and for some reason the Windows Media
player always goes into full screen mode when I play a video and I have no
idea how to change it. When the movie is playing, it is like I lost control
of my computer and the only way to stop the video is to hit the hybernate
button! How in the heck can I fix this, cause it is drinving me crazy!!!

More about : windows media player

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 6:38:48 PM

"magicmike" wrote:

> I just recently bought a new computer and for some reason the Windows Media
> player always goes into full screen mode when I play a video and I have no
> idea how to change it. When the movie is playing, it is like I lost control
> of my computer and the only way to stop the video is to hit the hybernate
> button! How in the heck can I fix this, cause it is drinving me crazy!!!

HAVE YOU FIXED THIS PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP ME
!