Saving to DV camera

I have just finished my Windows movie. I would like to record it onto my DV
cam which is a DCR-PC105. When I captured from the device the computer
recognized it. However now that I want to record to it I am told that there
is no DV camera connected. I know that in order to capture I had to turn on
the USB stream option in the menu. Is there some type of similar option I
must utilize to enable recording back to my DV cam? Any comments on this
problem would be much appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about saving camera

    Try it with a firewire card and cable.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "chuck" <chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just finished my Windows movie. I would like to record it onto my DV
    > cam which is a DCR-PC105. When I captured from the device the computer
    > recognized it. However now that I want to record to it I am told that
    > there
    > is no DV camera connected. I know that in order to capture I had to turn
    > on
    > the USB stream option in the menu. Is there some type of similar option I
    > must utilize to enable recording back to my DV cam? Any comments on this
    > problem would be much appreciated.

Video Cameras Windows XP