Theresa

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Ever since loading SP2, I have been unable to view any type of video. I have
had the same problem be it the players from MSN, Real Player, Music Match,
Dell, even Windows own Media player 10. I have my firewall settings, I have
change popup blockers I have done everything that MSN support group has told
me would fix the problem with the problem. My video players were all working
fne until I loaded the service pak. Anyone out there got any suggestions? I
just downloaded Windows Player 10 a few minutes ago to see if I could play a
wmp file-same thing sound no pic HELP!

"Theresa" wrote:

> Ever since loading SP2, I have been unable to view any type of video. I have
> had the same problem be it the players from MSN, Real Player, Music Match,
> Dell, even Windows own Media player 10. I have my firewall settings, I have
> change popup blockers I have done everything that MSN support group has told
> me would fix the problem with the problem. My video players were all working
> fne until I loaded the service pak. Anyone out there got any suggestions? I
> just downloaded Windows Player 10 a few minutes ago to see if I could play a
> wmp file-same thing sound no pic HELP!

Adam

Same problem Here I HAD SO MUCH trouble first time round then it sorta fixed
itself now I have the problem come back and its very annoying as all my digi
cam vids wont work! all my Mpegs play just not .avi