Roxio EMC7 and monitor display settings

I have a Gateway computer with Windows XP Home, P4, 256MB RAM with an
Intel(R) 82845G video card. I am trying to run Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
(REMC7)
software using my computer connected to my living room RCA HDTV.
The RCA HDTV has a connection to accept a standard SVGA computer monitor
cable.

However, whenever I try to run REMC7, I get a message saying the display
settings do not meet the minimum requirement for this application and the
screen resolution must be changed to 1024 x 768 pixels or higher and color
quality to 16-bit or higher.

The problem is that I can not change these settings. I have tried using
settings in the control pannel but nothing I do seems to work. This happens
every time I try to use this software. Is there a specific driver for my RCA
MM36110 HDTV I have to
install oris there some other way correct this problem?

I don't believe your built in graphics card will go as high as that. If you
have a separate AGP slot, it's really time to think of a separate graphics
card, with at least 128mb or RAM, preferably 256mb.
www.coribright.com