i have made a video with my freinds and it is a .dmsm file. I need to
"render" or modify it or something to make it a .html, .htm, .jpg, .gif, or
..txt.
If someone could help me through this that would be great.
--
MW mafia
SubLimE KIDZ

mak

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001

Check this link

http://boards.support.roxio.com/roxio/board/message?board.id=0715&message.id=8369#M8369

"Timmy" <Timmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have made a video with my freinds and it is a .dmsm file. I need to
> "render" or modify it or something to make it a .html, .htm, .jpg, .gif,
> or
> .txt.
> If someone could help me through this that would be great.
> --
> MW mafia
> SubLimE KIDZ

mak

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001

Just a bit of info on the DMSM files. They are not video files but only
editing instructions on how to create your final video. They contain the
list of files used in your production,(such as the video files, pictures,
audio files) as well as trimming instruction, transition, etc. Your original
files are never modified. The DMSM files are in XML format and you can
actually view them using a text editor such as Notepad or Word.

this is cuote from myguggi