media 10

I have tried to install WM 10 player on my pc,i now cannot play any video or
mp3,wma on my saved music,i have tried to uninstall it and reinstall media 9
but still nothing.It won't even let me do a system restore.If i try and
install 9 back on my pc it just keeps saying i have the most up to date
version.But still nothing. HELP.
Cheers Ian

Carol

I have had that problem. When I downloaded WM10, my music showed up in my
library, but it would not play. Then I remembered a problem I had with
another program. You have to add your music inventory to your library, even
though it looks like it there. Do "add to library" find your music inventory
and add it.
Carol