Can't upload wmv in dreamweaver

I just created a video using windows movie maker and then converted it into a
wmv file. I then tried to upload the file onto dreamweaver, which i'm using
to build my site. However, I can't seem to upload the file... I need some
kind of plugin or something. Can anyone help? I'm not too familiar with
dreamweaver, nor am i familiar with movie maker....

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

You can copy paste the HTML code generated by this webpage. (Make sure you
copy paste in Source/HTML mode).

http://cit.ucsf.edu/embedmedia/step1.php

--
Rehan