transfering video produce on Windows movie maker to cd

Hi,

I am unable to transfer video produced on Windows movie maker to a cd. I
receive a message, "the folder already contains a file named (whatever I
named it) Would you like to replace the existing file. If I say yes, I
received another message " windows encountered a problem when trying to copy
this file. What do you want windows to do?" If I say no, the transfer
process terminates. Please help

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
www.dvds2treasure.com
www.simplydv.com
"sailorman33" <sailorman33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to transfer video produced on Windows movie maker to a cd. I
> receive a message, "the folder already contains a file named (whatever I
> named it) Would you like to replace the existing file. If I say yes, I
> received another message " windows encountered a problem when trying to
copy
> this file. What do you want windows to do?" If I say no, the transfer
> process terminates. Please help

If you are pointint it to the cd then you must have already told it to write
to the disc, and maybe the disc is waiting to be written, in which case go
to my computer and right click on the drive and chose write these files to
disc.
Or try a new disc.
MM2 only mkaes cd's which will play on computers, if you want one to play on
a dvd player you'll need to use other software, like nero.

Graham