MP9 loop

in attempting to install the windows xp video screensaver
I have gone into a loop. It request I install MP9 but the
only download I get it MP10. I install MP10 go to run the
screen saver and wheither I click on preview or setting I
get I must install MP9. What solutions or workarounds are
there for this bug?

Les

That screensaver is broken. It can not work with WMP10 as it mishandles the
version number of WMP. You would want to contact AnalogX, the makers of
this screensaver, if you wanted an update here. =\

-Zach
See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
Now Playing: "The War" by "Bill Hicks" in WMP10.