Help! It just shuts down

Hi, this is the first time I have ever ventured into a discussion group. Have
read them for so many years and always managed to find solutions in previous
posts but not this time. So, here goes...Have been attempting to create a
video, using the movie maker and everything goes fine until the point where i
try to apply any editing or title features. The moment i do that the movie
maker just shuts down. Can someone tel me why it is tormenting me so and how
i can fix the prob??? With thanx if you can...
1 answer Last reply
More about help shuts down

    You dont mention what version you are talking about? Two points:

    1. There is a newsgroup for movie maker: ask there in future.
    2. See the www.papajohn.org site. Specifically Problem Solving >
    Acceleration & Codecs sections

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "kateg" <kateg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, this is the first time I have ever ventured into a discussion group.
    > Have
    > read them for so many years and always managed to find solutions in
    > previous
    > posts but not this time. So, here goes...Have been attempting to create a
    > video, using the movie maker and everything goes fine until the point
    > where i
    > try to apply any editing or title features. The moment i do that the movie
    > maker just shuts down. Can someone tel me why it is tormenting me so and
    > how
    > i can fix the prob??? With thanx if you can...

Video Microsoft Windows XP