FUZZY PLAYBACK @ 700 KB , OR SLIDE SHOW REAL PLAYERS

GREETING;S
RECENTLY I HAVE EXPERIANCED PROBLEMBS PLAYING BACK HIGH SPEED VIDEO
,STREAMING @ 700KB IT SEEMS AS THOUGH IT IS ON A LOW SPEED SETTING ,ALTHOUGH
I CLICKED ON 700KB ON THE BELL SOUTH EDIT PAGE ,I MUST REDUCE TO 300 KB TO
OBTAIN A HALF WAY DECENT PICTURE AS IT PLAYS I TAKED TO A BELL SOUTH TECH
THEY SAID EVERY THING WAS OK ON THERE END I WAS DOWNLOADING AT 1.4MB I HAVE
TRYED EVERYTHING ,I HAVE 512 OF RAM 12GB FREE ON H/D AND A PLE 3 COMPUTOR
,WHAT COULD THIS BE
THANX PHIL
1 answer Last reply
More about fuzzy playback slide show real players

    Unable to read your post. Please re-post it in normal case type. Using
    capitals is considered very rude on newsgroups and means "shouting".

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "FIXER" <FIXER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > GREETING;S
    > RECENTLY I HAVE EXPERIANCED PROBLEMBS PLAYING BACK HIGH SPEED VIDEO
    > ,STREAMING @ 700KB IT SEEMS AS THOUGH IT IS ON A LOW SPEED SETTING
    > ,ALTHOUGH
    > I CLICKED ON 700KB ON THE BELL SOUTH EDIT PAGE ,I MUST REDUCE TO 300 KB TO
    > OBTAIN A HALF WAY DECENT PICTURE AS IT PLAYS I TAKED TO A BELL SOUTH
    > TECH
    > THEY SAID EVERY THING WAS OK ON THERE END I WAS DOWNLOADING AT 1.4MB I
    > HAVE
    > TRYED EVERYTHING ,I HAVE 512 OF RAM 12GB FREE ON H/D AND A PLE 3
    > COMPUTOR
    > ,WHAT COULD THIS BE
    > THANX PHIL

Video Microsoft Windows XP