Error code C00D1098

I am getting the same error message for a ton of my videos and have
downloaded so called packages to solve the problem but still has not fixed it
if anyone can give me help with this I would appreciate it send to
loki20032@yahoo.com

WMP error codes

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx

--