Internet Streaming Video doesn't open in media player.

Before I downloaded Windows Media Player 10, everytime I viewed streaming
videos, they would open and play in a seperate windows media player screen.
Now the streaming movies open up in an Internet Explorer page, full screen. I
have Windows Media player as my default media player. I have Windows XP. I
looked for a setting that I may have hit by mistake, but I couldn't find
anything to change. Is this part of the new player? Can I set it back to
normal? Or is this happening because of the website where the movie is? Any
help is appreciated.

Legendaryt

mo

I had the same thing and never did get a fix. I called several tech support
places, re-installed my ISP software, etc to no avail. About the only thing I
found out was that it seems to be a sucurity "fix" that doesn't allow you to
play streaming media without first having it completely downloaded first. My
solution was to delete WMP10 and re-install 9 :)