watching video captured

I already capture video by cameraphone Sony ericsson K700i. After I
transmitted the video to my PC and tried to watch it there was a reply from
Media Player ' can't play back the file. The file is not supported'.
Any of you can help me???

What is the file type made by your phone?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media