Saving Movie File

How can you save a movie made on Microsoft Movie Maker as something other
than .mwmm ...ive read through the forums and i dont understand how to do
it.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

From the menus select File -> Save Movie File... Follow through the wizard
pressing Next eac time and you would get a WMV file at the end.

if you want to save in DV AVI, do exactly the same but (after entering a
filename, press Next to arrive) at Movie Settings page, click on the blue
underlined link "Show more options". Select DV AVI from the drop down box.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

"BasketballLC22" <BasketballLC22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can you save a movie made on Microsoft Movie Maker as something other
> than .mwmm ...ive read through the forums and i dont understand how to do
> it.

I am having the same problem. I whould like to save as a
FLA or SWISH file

MovieMaker won't save as either a fla or Swish file. You're going to have
to use some third party encoder, save as a DV-AVI and then re-encode to get
those results. FLIX from www.wildform.com may be able to assist. Other
than that, I'd try the forums at the Swish website.

You may need some different software altogether.... something a little more
powerful like Macromedia MX 2004 or Adobe After Effects.
www.coribright.com