media player 10

Fluffy

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2002

xp home edition packard bell 5053 just installed wm 10 everything fine but
when watching dvd i cannot adjust contrast or brightness, saturation sliders
.. they move but instantly slide back. any one any ideas.

This is by design. DVD playback occurs without modification of the image in
any fashion. =)

-Zach
See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.