media player 10

xp home edition packard bell 5053 just installed wm 10 everything fine but
when watching dvd i cannot adjust contrast or brightness, saturation sliders
.. they move but instantly slide back. any one any ideas.
1 answer Last reply
More about media player

    This is by design. DVD playback occurs without modification of the image in
    any fashion. =)

    -Zach
    See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
    Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.

    "fluffy" <fluffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > xp home edition packard bell 5053 just installed wm 10 everything fine
    > but
    > when watching dvd i cannot adjust contrast or brightness, saturation
    > sliders
    > . they move but instantly slide back. any one any ideas.

Video Packard Bell Media Player Windows XP