Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am thinking of buying Ulead video editing software, and it has a
system requirement of directx 9.0.

I am currently using Roxio with version 8.1 without any apparent
problems. What difference would it make to have directx version 9.0?

I've had soooo many problems with my PC lately (viruses, etc) that I
don't want to screw around with downloading any more microsoft
upgrades at this time (and I've heard of problems associated with
9.0).

Any advice on this?

Thanks!
Larry

DarkKnight

if it says it requires directx 9 then it requires directx 9 no if's
but's wherefores. this would be a minimum requirement