Power Saver

I have a Samsung 191T monitor and I am using the digital interface. Even
though I set the screensaver/power options to turn the monitor off, it never
happens.

Any thoughts?
2 answers Last reply
More about power saver

    And the folks at Samsung have said what?

    "William Wolfe" <william.wolfe@mci.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Samsung 191T monitor and I am using the digital interface. Even
    > though I set the screensaver/power options to turn the monitor off, it
    > never
    > happens.
    >
    > Any thoughts?

    i've had a similar problem

    with me,
    IE & Active X have to be running, for the screen to blank

    how do i keep Active X running,
    other than running IE & being on a web site that uses it?

    thanks
    pete

Video Monitors Power Windows XP