Power Saver

a b C Monitor
October 25, 2004 5:40:52 PM

I have a Samsung 191T monitor and I am using the digital interface. Even
though I set the screensaver/power options to turn the monitor off, it never
happens.

Any thoughts?

More about : power saver

October 25, 2004 5:40:53 PM

And the folks at Samsung have said what?

"William Wolfe" <william.wolfe@mci.com> wrote in message
news:o b6XHnruEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>I have a Samsung 191T monitor and I am using the digital interface. Even
> though I set the screensaver/power options to turn the monitor off, it
> never
> happens.
>
> Any thoughts?

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
October 29, 2004 3:11:39 PM

i've had a similar problem

with me,
IE & Active X have to be running, for the screen to blank

how do i keep Active X running,
other than running IE & being on a web site that uses it?

thanks
pete
!