DVD Decoder

After buying and downloading a decoder I found it was
incompatible with Media Player 10. Removed Version 10 and
reinstalled Media Player 9 and Decoder program but I get
message still saying decoder is incompatible with Media
Player 10.
Any help will be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about decoder

    What decoder are you trying to run?
    www.coribright.com

    "paccrest" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After buying and downloading a decoder I found it was
    > incompatible with Media Player 10. Removed Version 10 and
    > reinstalled Media Player 9 and Decoder program but I get
    > message still saying decoder is incompatible with Media
    > Player 10.
    > Any help will be appreciated.

    It is Sonic Cineplayer MPEG Combo Player

    Hardware)
    >www.coribright.com
    >
    >"paccrest" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    >> After buying and downloading a decoder I found it was
    >> incompatible with Media Player 10. Removed Version 10
    and
    >> reinstalled Media Player 9 and Decoder program but I
    get
    >> message still saying decoder is incompatible with Media
    >> Player 10.
    >> Any help will be appreciated.
    >>

    >.

    Try uninstalling and reinstalling it... and check at the Sonic website for
    updates.

    > It is Sonic Cineplayer MPEG Combo Player

Video DVD Decoder Microsoft Media Player Windows XP