Movie Maker

I am a high school teacher and last year, we made a highlight video in Movie
Maker. It worked great. But now this year, we have a problem with the
transitions. For some reason, all of our transitions are GONE. We have
installed the new fun pack and still, no transitions appear.

Help!!!!

There is a .moviemkaer newsgroup where this has been discussed many times
with various results. If you wish to search that group and try them out you
can come back if they all fail. The biggest culprit appeared to be
malware/spyware tools removing them.
You may also find this forum of help
http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/forums/ where the same experts have been
helping out.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am a high school teacher and last year, we made a highlight video in
Movie
> Maker. It worked great. But now this year, we have a problem with the
> transitions. For some reason, all of our transitions are GONE. We have
> installed the new fun pack and still, no transitions appear.
>
> Help!!!!

Ok thanks a ton. I will check out that site and see what I can find. As
soon as I read th spyware comment, I about jumped out of my chair. We had a
major problem with that on the two machines that we use to do our video
editing on.

I will go to that site and see if there is a fix for us. Any more info
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Kevin