Click to DVD analog to digital

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
Whenever I try to transfer from my analog camcorder (Sony CCD-TR31, 1993
year) to a digital file using CLICK TO DVD on my SONY VAIO PCVRZ44G I get
about 1 seconds of video and then it drops out and I just get a black screen.
My Click to DVD is version 1.4.04.07270 and I've donwloaded all of the
updates I can find. Vaio Media Video Server is started.
I've read the post by abbiesweetheart2, dated 8/28/2004, and the reply by
ginamarie, dated 10/17/2004 about waiting 5 minutes and it worked ONLY ONCE
AND NO MORE.

I'm desperate and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This is Larry answering my own question. I think I solved the problem or at
least it's worked for a few times.

My hard drive is partioned and I used the D partion for my Videos because it
is the larger and least used scetion. But under system in the control panel
the D partion was not assigned any virtual memory! I set it at 2048MB and
everything seems to work OK. If you have a similar problem you may want to
check your virtual memory settings. Hope it works for you.