Hotkey to Switch Monitor to TV and back

a b C Monitor
October 30, 2004 1:08:01 PM

Hi, does anyone know how to switch the monitor to the TV and back after
re-starting your computer. I've set it up in DISPLAY options from CONTROL
PANEL, but it switches only, after re-starting the computer, when you go back
to the display option and go to the advanced menu, it doesn't switch once the
computer is booted up. Any help would be great.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 17, 2005 7:23:01 AM

!