Motorola Phones - is this a feature ?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 3, 2004 4:06:49 PM

I visited the main page at the Motorola consumer site and this
photo came up on the page. Is this part of the package? Do I have
to purchase a specific phone to get this feature ? Is it legal in
all states ?

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/assets/images/Main...
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 8:31:41 PM

Of course it's legal? Is a law specifically prohibiting it?

!