WM Decoder help

I converted and edited some VHS tapes to DVD-R format for use in an academic
setting (classroom). I found that my Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD
because a compatible DVD decoder (for the WM Player) is not installed on the
computer. Can someone knowledgeable with this media advise me just what file
and where I must obtain to run these disks?....Thanks....DBG

You need to install (or re-install) DVD decoding software such as WinDVD or
PowerDVD from www.intervideo.com or www.gocyberlink.com
www.coribright.com