Converting WMV to AVI

October 31, 2004 1:56:12 AM

Hello Guys
I was looking for a software which would allow me to convert WMV files to
the AVI versions (ofcourse with good quality).I'll be happy if you could
guide me to download or find this software (hopefully free of charge).
Thank you

More about : converting wmv avi

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 1:56:13 AM

Windows Moviemaker, included in XP.
www.coribright.com

"Farid" <farid_farshad@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hello Guys
> I was looking for a software which would allow me to convert WMV files to
> the AVI versions (ofcourse with good quality).I'll be happy if you could
> guide me to download or find this software (hopefully free of charge).
> Thank you

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 6:20:57 PM

And TMPGEnc if you want to convert it to AVI using any selected compression
codec.... there's a link on the Setup > Other Software page of my site.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org