Converting WMV to AVI

Hello Guys
I was looking for a software which would allow me to convert WMV files to
the AVI versions (ofcourse with good quality).I'll be happy if you could
guide me to download or find this software (hopefully free of charge).
Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about converting

    Windows Moviemaker, included in XP.
    www.coribright.com

    "Farid" <farid_farshad@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Guys
    > I was looking for a software which would allow me to convert WMV files to
    > the AVI versions (ofcourse with good quality).I'll be happy if you could
    > guide me to download or find this software (hopefully free of charge).
    > Thank you

    And TMPGEnc if you want to convert it to AVI using any selected compression
    codec.... there's a link on the Setup > Other Software page of my site.
    --
    PapaJohn

    Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

    ..
    "Farid" <farid_farshad@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Guys
    > I was looking for a software which would allow me to convert WMV files to
    > the AVI versions (ofcourse with good quality).I'll be happy if you could
    > guide me to download or find this software (hopefully free of charge).
    > Thank you

Video Software Microsoft AVI Windows XP