Where would I get two extra licenses to be able to use the one windows 7 ultimat

terry rehnert

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2010
where would I get two extra licenses for using windows 7 ultimate that we bought for one computer in our church, or do I have to buy two more windows 7 ultimate?

Jonmor68

Distinguished
Family Pack entitles you to three licenses of Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade, in either 32-bit or 64-bit. It is not available in Ultimate.
If you want Ultimate you will need two more licences. If you can make do with Home Premium, it's probably cheaper to buy the family pack then two licences.
Remember they are only upgrade licences.

terry rehnert

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2010
Thank you for taking time out to answer my question. I do not have the opp. to go Premium, for I already have one full version of win 7 ult -- hence my question. I was told to call Micorsoft Customer Service and find out about extra licences and they might help out (?) since it was for pastor and church computers. Hve a Happy New Year!

Jonmor68

Distinguished
Getting the family pack of Premium doesn't mean you can't use your current Ultimate, it just means you have a spare licence to use for another pc.
Your Ultimate licence is independant of the family pack.
And a Happy New Year to you.