Having trouble with my sound card

Hi Comrades,

Recently I purchased a new Mercury CPU, which came with Win 2000
professional. Later on there was a power surge and the windows were
corrupted and I could not read the hard drive any more. I tried and
recovered it by using FDISK and later formated it.

I installed windows XP but the problem is:
1. PCI Simple Communication Controller
2. Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
3. Multimedia Audio Controller
4. Universal Serial Bus (USB) controller.

All those drivers I can't be able to find and the sound card is not
working. What should I do?

Thank you for your help.
Crims.

--
Crims

First try the PC manufacturer's website for the correct drivers.
www.coribright.com