Is there a utility that can aid in adjusting the colors co..

I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.

Thanks,

Jeff

"Jeff Ingram" <ingramje29@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
> adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
> display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.

It looks like you have quite a few to choose from:
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&c2coff=1&q=monitor+color+adjustments+freeware&btnG=Search&meta=

--
Ian.