Speed of downloads after installing service pack 2

Yesterday (2 Nov 2004) I downloaded and installed the XP service pack 2. For
the rest of the night, all downloads were literally 10 times faster.
Switched on today, back to a snails pace! What has gone wrong? More to the
point, how do I get the much faster downloads back again?
1 answer Last reply
More about speed downloads installing service pack

    Perhaps nothing to do with SP2, just the load of internet traffic. Try
    downloading at that time of the night again.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

    "Levi" <Levi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Yesterday (2 Nov 2004) I downloaded and installed the XP service pack 2.
    > For
    > the rest of the night, all downloads were literally 10 times faster.
    > Switched on today, back to a snails pace! What has gone wrong? More to
    > the
    > point, how do I get the much faster downloads back again?

Video Microsoft Windows XP