Speed of downloads after installing service pack 2

November 3, 2004 2:39:05 PM

Yesterday (2 Nov 2004) I downloaded and installed the XP service pack 2. For
the rest of the night, all downloads were literally 10 times faster.
Switched on today, back to a snails pace! What has gone wrong? More to the
point, how do I get the much faster downloads back again?
November 5, 2004 7:57:04 PM

Perhaps nothing to do with SP2, just the load of internet traffic. Try
downloading at that time of the night again.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

!