Garry's Mod Equivalent for HL1?

I know it seems pointless as there's no physics, etc,
but - is there an equivalent to Garry's Mod for Half-Life 1,
where I can easily load a map and place characters, objects,
etc?

Cheers,

--
-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying
to send back soup in a deli."
1 answer Last reply
More about garry equivalent

    Paul Moloney wrote:
    > I know it seems pointless as there's no physics, etc,
    > but - is there an equivalent to Garry's Mod for Half-Life 1,
    > where I can easily load a map and place characters, objects,
    > etc?

    You can't place objects
    But there's a map for SvenCoop (an HL Mod) where you can spawn NPC's by
    using buttons on a wall

    Let me know if you need the details

Games Video Games