Garry's Mod Equivalent for HL1?

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2005 9:21:18 PM

I know it seems pointless as there's no physics, etc,
but - is there an equivalent to Garry's Mod for Half-Life 1,
where I can easily load a map and place characters, objects,
etc?

Cheers,

--
-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying
to send back soup in a deli."
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:21:19 PM

Paul Moloney wrote:
> I know it seems pointless as there's no physics, etc,
> but - is there an equivalent to Garry's Mod for Half-Life 1,
> where I can easily load a map and place characters, objects,
> etc?

You can't place objects
But there's a map for SvenCoop (an HL Mod) where you can spawn NPC's by
using buttons on a wall

Let me know if you need the details
!