Media player update pop-up

November 3, 2004 9:56:02 PM

Every time I use WMP (version 9) after starting up, I get a pop-up saying
there is a player update and asking if I want to proceed with the update. I
did have #10 but changed back due to not liking how it worked with streaming
media! Anyway, Is there a way to turn off this pop-up message to keep it from
appearing all the time??

TIA
November 4, 2004 1:52:25 AM

There is a windowsmedia newsgroup -ask there.

news:D CCB71F1-D7BC-44C2-BC3B-87543C67AD43@microsoft.com...

!