Canon MVX 200 with Movie Maker 2.1

Has anyboday tried to capture videos from a Canon MVX 200 with Windows Movie
Maker 2.1? Windows XP recognizes the camera, but cannot start capturing. any
hints?
5 answers Last reply
More about canon movie maker

    Is this a digital or analog camcorder and how is it connected to the PC?
    www.coribright.com

    "robmetz" <robmetz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyboday tried to capture videos from a Canon MVX 200 with Windows
    > Movie
    > Maker 2.1? Windows XP recognizes the camera, but cannot start capturing.
    > any
    > hints?

    Hi,
    this is a digital video camcorder and connected via firewire card.

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Is this a digital or analog camcorder and how is it connected to the PC?
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "robmetz" <robmetz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Has anyboday tried to capture videos from a Canon MVX 200 with Windows
    > > Movie
    > > Maker 2.1? Windows XP recognizes the camera, but cannot start capturing.
    > > any
    > > hints?

    When you connect the camcorder to the PC (and ensure that the camcorder is