error message cood109b

November 4, 2004 1:59:09 PM

i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
natenick2@hotmail.com

More about : error message cood109b

Anonymous
November 6, 2004 4:29:47 PM

WMP error codes

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"natenick" <natenick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D B5A3D0C-4A14-4908-A048-C2074778AFDE@microsoft.com...
> i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
> file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
> natenick2@hotmail.com
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 3:04:03 PM

In couple days I've got the same problems......Did you solve it?

"natenick" wrote:

> i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
> file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
> natenick2@hotmail.com
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 5:43:04 AM

!