error message cood109b

i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
natenick2@hotmail.com
3 answers Last reply
More about error message cood109b

    WMP error codes

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "natenick" <natenick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
    > file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
    > natenick2@hotmail.com

    In couple days I've got the same problems......Did you solve it?

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > WMP error codes
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx
    >

    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "natenick" <natenick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
    > > file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
    > > natenick2@hotmail.com

Video Error Message Windows XP