error message cood109b

i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
natenick2@hotmail.com

WMP error codes

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/playererrors.aspx

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"natenick" <natenick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i get this error message on about half the videos i try to play from winmx
> file sharing, how do i allow the videos to play? let me know at
> natenick2@hotmail.com

In couple days I've got the same problems......Did you solve it?