Windows Media Player Buffering problem

I have a network that is behind a SOHO3 firewall. When the users try to
stream video from sites like MSN Video it freezes when it is buffering. When
this happens I go to toast.net and do a performance check and get over a 1
megabit download speed. The OS on the computers is XP Professional. Any
help would be appreciated.

But what is your upload speed?
www.coribright.com