Windows Media Player Buffering problem

I have a network that is behind a SOHO3 firewall. When the users try to
stream video from sites like MSN Video it freezes when it is buffering. When
this happens I go to toast.net and do a performance check and get over a 1
megabit download speed. The OS on the computers is XP Professional. Any
help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player buffering problem

    But what is your upload speed?
    www.coribright.com

    "Karl Drerup" <KarlDrerup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a network that is behind a SOHO3 firewall. When the users try to
    > stream video from sites like MSN Video it freezes when it is buffering.
    > When
    > this happens I go to toast.net and do a performance check and get over a 1
    > megabit download speed. The OS on the computers is XP Professional. Any
    > help would be appreciated.

Video Media Player Windows XP