[Question]what's the great difference between ieee1394 n c..

like the subject mentioned :)
3 answers Last reply
More about question what great difference ieee1394

    Since the 'question' stops at "IEEE1394 n capture c..", I have no idea what
    you mean.

    www.coribright.com

    "HK new dv bee" <HK new dv bee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > like the subject mentioned :)

    ummmm.... between ieee1934 and capture cards

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Since the 'question' stops at "IEEE1394 n capture c..", I have no idea what
    > you mean.
    >

    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "HK new dv bee" <HK new dv bee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > like the subject mentioned :)

    IEEE1394 is otherwise known as firewire or iLink and is used to capture
    digital video. Capture cards are used to capture analog video.

    As well as from an analog camcorder, analog video is the output from a VCR
    (video recorder) and from your satellite box or cable box. Even if you tell
    me you have digital cable or satellite, the output from the box is analog,
    the box does the conversion from digital to analog.

    So, decide on what source you wish to capture from and then work out which
    hardware device is right for you. Of course, if you want to capture from
    both a digital camcorder AND from an analog vcr, you'll need both types of
    hardware devices!

    > ummmm.... between ieee1934 and capture cards
    >

    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> Since the 'question' stops at "IEEE1394 n capture c..", I have no idea
    >> what
    >> you mean.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "HK new dv bee" <HK new dv bee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >> message
    >> > like the subject mentioned :)