Movie Maker No Sound on playback

I recorded a TV show using Movie Maker. The picture and sound were great. I
edited out the commercials, then clicked on the save my movie link. When I
tried to play it back in anything other than MM, I had no sound.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker sound playback

    Try this:

    Double-click on your "volume" icon located in your tray (bottom right side
    of screen).Your "volume control" screen should appear.Make sure NOTHING has a
    check-mark that will "mute" it.

    To make sure you have sound if/when you make a DVD/CD video ,click "options"
    & then click "properties".From the properties click "recording".Make sure the
    "CD Audio" is checked.After making sure the CD Audio has a check mark click
    "OK".
    The next screen you will see is one called "Capture".Via this Capture
    screen make sure the "CD Audio" is selected by clicking the little box below
    it.

    You can also double check your "playback" options from the same "properties"
    you used to get your "recording" info by clicking on "playback".Sometimes
    some options,ie Line-in,mic,ect get muted or turned off.The above info is how
    you can check to make sure everything is turned on that you want sound out of.
    You should now be able to record & hear sound from any files or DVD's you
    make.

    Al
    --
    red3lemas@yahoo.com

    "nancy2002" wrote:

    > I recorded a TV show using Movie Maker. The picture and sound were great. I
    > edited out the commercials, then clicked on the save my movie link. When I
    > tried to play it back in anything other than MM, I had no sound.
    >
    > Can anyone help please?
    >
    > Thanks

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP