JVC camera, first time user help please!

November 6, 2004 7:51:01 AM

First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use, plase
close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please help,
regards, Doug

More about : jvc camera time user

Anonymous
November 6, 2004 4:36:25 PM

Sounds like you are connecting via usb. Forget this idea as it is useless
for transferring full quality video. Connect via firewire cable to a
firewire connection. (ieee1394/i-link.)

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"4motion" <4motion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use,
plase
> close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
> says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please
help,
> regards, Doug
December 9, 2004 12:09:03 AM

FIREWIRE CABLE?.... would that be the same as the DV cable?...

!