JVC camera, first time user help please!

First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use, plase
close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please help,
regards, Doug
2 answers Last reply
More about camera time user please

    Sounds like you are connecting via usb. Forget this idea as it is useless
    for transferring full quality video. Connect via firewire cable to a
    firewire connection. (ieee1394/i-link.)

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "4motion" <4motion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use,
    plase
    > close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
    > says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please
    help,
    > regards, Doug

    FIREWIRE CABLE?.... would that be the same as the DV cable?...

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > Sounds like you are connecting via usb. Forget this idea as it is useless
    > for transferring full quality video. Connect via firewire cable to a
    > firewire connection. (ieee1394/i-link.)
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "4motion" <4motion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use,
    > plase
    > > close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
    > > says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please
    > help,
    > > regards, Doug

Video Cameras Windows XP