JVC camera, first time user help please!

First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use, plase
close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please help,
regards, Doug

Sounds like you are connecting via usb. Forget this idea as it is useless
for transferring full quality video. Connect via firewire cable to a
firewire connection. (ieee1394/i-link.)

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"4motion" <4motion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> First when I open movie maker, it says 'the device is already in use,
plase
> close any other application...' when there arent any open, when I go on it
> says 'An interface has too many methods to fire events from' !?! please
help,
> regards, Doug

jr

FIREWIRE CABLE?.... would that be the same as the DV cable?...