Other application in use error????

When I either place a DVD-RAM disc (2.8 GB from myvideo recorder) in my
DVD-ROM or I connect using my Hitachi DZ-MV580A and open DVD-MovieAlbumSE 3,
I get an error that tells me that the drive is in use by another application.
I do not have another application visibly open; does the drive go into a
queue in another program waiting for me to open the program? How do I fix
this problem? It also doesn't allow me to use Power DVD XP as it gives me an
application error. I'm assuimng for the same reason; is this true?

FYI - I have Roxio Easy Media Creator also.
--
Thanks,

SJD

I still haven't been able to use either MovieAlbumSE or Power DVD XP. Has
anyone seen anything like this?

How can I check the settings to see what is reading Drive D (DVD-RAM)?

"sjd" wrote:

> When I either place a DVD-RAM disc (2.8 GB from myvideo recorder) in my
> DVD-ROM or I connect using my Hitachi DZ-MV580A and open DVD-MovieAlbumSE 3,
> I get an error that tells me that the drive is in use by another application.
> I do not have another application visibly open; does the drive go into a
> queue in another program waiting for me to open the program? How do I fix
> this problem? It also doesn't allow me to use Power DVD XP as it gives me an
> application error. I'm assuimng for the same reason; is this true?
>
> FYI - I have Roxio Easy Media Creator also.
> --
> Thanks,
>
> SJD

TRENDING THREADS