Monitor Colors

I have a Dell Dimension Computer. I used Windows XP.
I recently put on a new copy of Easy Creator. I have to change my monitor
to 1028 X768 with 32 bit setting. My standard setting is 800 x 600. I switch
back to my default after using the program.
I have had it on for about a week but noticed today ( I didn't use Easy
Creator today but yesterday) that my opening display screen seem to have a
greenish tint on the left side instead of blue like the rest of the screen.
I haven't had this before, any suggestion on what is causing the problem and
what I can do to correct it.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Sometimes this is created by magnets near or that were near your monitor. Had
a couple of monitors like that at work. Nothing seems to fix it. We had to
purchase new monitors.