Please help ASAP! Trying to Send to DV camera

I'm using a Canon Elura 50 (NTSC) to make a movie. I've been able to capture
videos fine as well as create a nice movie. Now I would like to send the
movie back to my DV camera so that I can record it onto VHS. I have saved
the video to my computer and things work perfectly. However, when I save to
my DV Camera, it gets toward the end of the movie and the audio/video gets
choppy and sounds distorted. The video is about 12min long and somewhere
around 11:30min it starts to get bad. I've tried re-saving to the camera a
couple times and it starts messing up at different points. Please HELP. I
dont understand why the first 10 minutes is perfect then it starts messing up.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about please asap send camera

    Make sure all other apps are turned off, including
    screensave/internet/firewall/anti-virus/powersave modes.
    Power cam by the mains not battery.
    Make a dv-avi file of the movie on the pc and send this out, it tends to be
    easier than straight from the timeline.
    Try a product called windv, free, what are you using anyway?
    Defrag the hdd.
    Are you using a 2nd hdd or the system one? Always better to have a 2nd one
    or at least a partioned system drive..

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "gwilson" <gwilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm using a Canon Elura 50 (NTSC) to make a movie. I've been able to
    capture
    > videos fine as well as create a nice movie. Now I would like to send the
    > movie back to my DV camera so that I can record it onto VHS. I have saved
    > the video to my computer and things work perfectly. However, when I save
    > my DV Camera, it gets toward the end of the movie and the audio/video gets
    > choppy and sounds distorted. The video is about 12min long and somewhere
    > around 11:30min it starts to get bad. I've tried re-saving to the camera
    > couple times and it starts messing up at different points. Please HELP.
    > dont understand why the first 10 minutes is perfect then it starts messing
    up.

    > Thanks.

Video Movies Cameras Windows XP