mimi

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2002

When I put a CD with a video in, it read it like it was a CD song... There is
no picture only the sound... What can I do to make the video work?

What format is the video in, on the cd? What are you trying to play it with?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Mimi" <Mimi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I put a CD with a video in, it read it like it was a CD song... There
is
> no picture only the sound... What can I do to make the video work?

mimi

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2002

I think it's an AVI, I'm using windows media player

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> What format is the video in, on the cd? What are you trying to play it with?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "Mimi" <Mimi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I put a CD with a video in, it read it like it was a CD song... There
> is
> > no picture only the sound... What can I do to make the video work?

Who made the cd? Yourself? As it sounds like it may be made with a codec
that you do not have on your machine, you can use gspot to see what codecs
were used to make it.
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html