Outlook

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I click on a link when I'm in my E-Mail, my computer automatically goes
to my save file dialog instead of launching the link in explorer. This isn't
a game stopper since I can just copy the link and then paste it in Explorer,
but it is a pain. Anyone have any suggestions??

Try the outlook newsgroup.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media