DVD Player

I had my computer -reformated and had to have windows put back in(XP home
edition) and now i can not play dvd,s i had win amp dvd player do i have to
call the people who did my computer please email me at
shygirl04953@yahoo.comto help or im me at shygirl04953 on yahoo

Yes you need dvd playing software installed, phone them to put it back on.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media